Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April!

 Hi everyone! Happy Happy HAPPY April!
Asher boy turns 5 months tomorrow. :] 
Everytime I post, it seems that I am talking about how nice the weather was that day. So I think it's the sunshine that motivates Kirk and I to get out and shoot some pics. Can't blame us, right?

I had to show you guys these cool geometric pants I got from forever. It was one of those " saw 'em, had to have 'em" moments.

Here are some silly facts about me!
* I love good lookin' grass. I am obsessed with perfect lawns.
*I once upon a time bleached my hair blonde, and it is on my drivers license picture.
*Famous people I have seen: Lauren Conrad, Jonas Brothers, Kelly Ripa, Hilary Duff, Chad Michael Murray
*I loved the smell of garages/basements while I was pregnant with Asher
*I went to culinary school for a year.
*I watch the Today Show every morning.
 *When I have the means to do so, I want a half sleeve.

Asher had to check out the cookies n cream milk shake from Chic fil A.

Honesty: Sometimes, I find myself having down/blah/sad moments where I feel like all I do is take care of Asher. Feed Asher, Play with Asher, Carry Asher, Change Asher's diaper, Entertain Asher, Bathe Asher. You get the point! haha. Some days, I can't wait for him to take a nap so I can have some time to myself for a second. But guys,don't get me wrong, these are just moments. I love taking care of my son! He is my joy. But today I was thinking about how incredibly lucky and blessed I am to be able to stay home and take care of my baby boy. I need to cherish every moment and soak it all in. When I go back to school full time in the fall, all I will want to do is stay home with him and wish that I could carry him around all day, haha. So those times when I start feeling overwhelmed or tired.....I just think about how I would rather be tired and spending time with him than anywhere else in the entire world. <3

1 comment:

  1. love this! also, love that i was with you when you saw every celeb you mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete