Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Aloha!

Hope you all are having a good week! 
I am excited that I registered for my final fall semester of my life! I am anxious, excited, nervous, stressed, and yet optimistic about this upcoming school year. It will be my first "go" at balancing being a student, mom, and wife. I just can't help but picture myself running around trying to do school work, run after Asher, clean up the house, spend time with Kirk, cook dinner....and you know. I know that every other lady does this so I know it can be done!!! haha. Mainly, I am just worried about getting to spend ample time with Asher. I don't want to miss a thing. Plus, he will be an easy excuse for procrastination.....He will always sound better than doing homework. :)

My dad is building Asher a swing outside this week, so I am anxious to see how much he loves it. Unfortunately, the rice cereal has not been helping him sleep better throughout the night either. So we just keep havin our middle of the night hang outs. He has found a new love......Grass! Just like his mama. He is mesmerized by it. He just wants to sit there and swish his fingers through it. He just has such a personality....It is so fun to make him giggle and have little convos with him. I am just dying that he will be 6 months in a few weeks. 

Kirk was gone for a big chunk of last week going to wrestling nationals with his little brother. [He got all American for anyone who knows what that is. It's a huge accomplishment :)] So we are happy to have Dad back! Although....Asher did like taking dad's place in the big bed. 
Also, I am hoping to get some pictures done of us once Asher turns 6 months. So....anyone interested?? :)

Kirk says I look Hawaiin in this shirt, hence the title of this post, ha. It does have a little island/tropical feel to it!! 





Kirk, pushin the stroller & showin off his buns of steel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment