Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Inked up.

Kirk and I both love ink. If we had the money, we would be inked up yal.....
It has been a few years since I have had one. I think I have forgotten what it feels like now.
Kirk is a little more impulsive when it comes to tattoos. 
Urban gave us some cool stick on tattoos the other day, so we figured....Hey let's tat Asher up.
He smiled the whole time. I swear he felt cooler afterwards, ha. 
My personal favorite is the "i love cats" one....makes me giggle.

Kirk and I are trying to go to all these places to eat on this list of "bests" in charlotte. There are several different categories such as "best japanese.....best milkshake.....best breakfast." you get it.
We went out to Bad daddys in birkdale for the best burger.
I am not a big burger fan, so I got a tuna burger. However, i did scarf down a 
cheese burger from five guys the other day. Kirk is a burger/bacon man.
It was good! They had so many choices. We both did the "build your own."
The sweet potato fries were the best I have ever had. Ahh.
So....we are working on this list. So far, we have done best lunch, best chinese, best breakfast, and now best burger. I think that's it...?

Oh, and going out to eat with an almost 6 month old is getting more challenging. He is not content sitting in his seat anymore. He wants to get out and attack everything, including my hair. Toys on the table get thrown on the floor.......ab every two seconds. Pick it up, throw it on the floor, pick it up....throw it on the floor. I can remember how proud I was when he started picking things up....haha.





















No comments:

Post a Comment