Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

My day with my two guys.

We had a little family outing this weekend. First, we started off at Southpark mall. Did a little shoppin' and had some lunch. Then we didn't feel like going home quiet yet, so we stopped in University area near the pond. We walked around and fed the ducks! Unfortunately, Asher started feeling blah that evening. He has had a stuffy nose...the poor guy has been sneezing and coughing a bunch. He's just strugglin to breathe. I don't think it is because he is sick. I think it is from all the pollen! So, the past couple of nights have been rough. He has only been sleeping if I am holding him, so that calls for some barely sleeping nights for me....

Today, I did a little closet cleaning and organizing.....started switching my winter clothes out for my summer clothes. Whenever I do that, it makes me realize how much stuff I really have. I sold some of my clothes to uptown cheapskate in the university area. Made some extra cash which is always nice! I always have a hard time letting go of certain items.....items that I havent worn in years but I just can't seem to let go of. 
Cleaning out the corners of your closet and reorganizing feels so good! Actually, just guilty for making more room for new stuff......



















1 comment:

  1. aww! felt like i was hanging out too just looking at these pics :) miss you wade fam!

    ReplyDelete