Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Asher's first time eating!

We felt like Asher was ready to venture into the world of nourishment outside of mom's milk! We got some rice cereal from target and mixed in a little of my milk so it would be a little more of a familiar taste for him. I was going to wait a little longer, but I was anxious to see if it would help him sleep through the night a little better! (we  have been getting up every two 1,2, or 3 hours....sigh) Also, during the day, he has been wanting to eat so frequently that I felt like maybe he wanted more. So....we gave it a try!!








 Overall, he did good!! but i think most of it just ended up in his neck and on his bib, haha.He would get it in his mouth and then just squish it out everywhere. So....not sure how much he actually ended up swallowing. 





We plan to keep trying! Can't wait to mash up some other treats for him eventually! I plan on making my own baby food, so that venture awaits me. All tips are welcome! What should I try first?! I've heard babies LOVE sweet potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment