Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Asher's first pool day!

I have been SO excited to get Asher out in the pool!
Today's 84 degree weather was perfect for his first time! He loves bath time, so I figured he'd have a blast. He seemed unsure most of the time....He was kind of serious. He seemed like he was trying to figure out what the heck we were doing in a big blue circle thing with water in it out in the yard. haha
He eventually started getting a little more playful.
I kept showing him how to splash with his hands and feet.
He was more interested in sticking all the toys in his mouth.
We stayed out for a good bit, but I didnt want to keep him out in the sun too long.
One thing I didnt have was baby sun tan lotion.....So just used a little bit of some we had in the house. I am not used to having it because I never use suntan lotion on myself....
Another thing, the sun makes his little eczema cheeks much better! Some time in the sun really helps them for some reason.
So...Now i am excited to get him in a big pool!
We already got him a little baby floaty.
So....here's to the start of many days in the water :] 















No comments:

Post a Comment