Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Fever

Hey all!! Kirk and I have been busy with this n that. We have been apartment shopping in Raleigh and figuring out school stuff for the fall! It's going to be a huge transition. So I am soaking in every moment of being relatively stress free. Good news is that I definitely will graduate next May. :) eeek. It has been a long time comin' yal....

Yesterday was ABSOLUTELY perfect. I had homework to do, but there's no way that I was wasting that beautiful day. So...my car DESPERATELY needed to be cleaned. My sister and I spent some quality time together detoxing the buggy. Like hardcore.....hosing down the mats and scrubbing them down....vacuuming every little crevice......and even pouring boiling water into the cup holders and scrubbing them with a toothbrush to get that sticky stuff out. Ok, so yeh my car was really dirty. It felt SO nice to get it cleaned. Asher got to take a little nap outside too.

Oh! and this is my hairstyle that I rock around the house all the time. Hope you love it! Step 1: Pull as much of your hair to the top of your head as possible Step 2: put that ponytail around it. I know yal will appreciate that beauty tip......hehe.
Kirk wanted to go to Cmills to grab something, so we joined him. Of course that meant we went into Forever 21.....which means we ended up buying something. Ha. Everyone in the world was there. The line was so long but this one shirt I wanted was worth the wait! While we waited in line, Asher entertained himself by smiling and flirting with all the girls. He was swatting at this one girls phone and was mesmerized by her floral dress she found. He's a ladies man.......
Asher's smile and laughter is so electric and contagious.
Asher, just in the past couple of days, has figured out how to stick his little tongue out! It's so cute...Ah. I'm glad Kirk caught a few of these.
Later that evening, mom made a mini version of thanksgiving dinner! Nothin' quite like it. Kirk and I had a little date night and went to the movies to see The Incredible Burt Wonderstone with Steve Carrel and Jim Carrey. Figured it had to be hilarious with Steve Carrel, but it was alright!
I'm looking forward to one more day of spring weather even though I MUST do some work. Happy St. Patty's Day! Make sure you eat some corn beef and cabbage! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment