Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013



Randomness, 1...2..3... GO!
  • Asher slept 5 and a half hours straight one night this week (record breaker!)this sleepy mama was so proud! Hope he wants tries this out again ;)
  • My first year of college, I went to culinary school at Johnson and Wales. I love eating food, talking about food, reading about food, making food, buying food, trying new food, and learning about food. I just don't like not having food..... I'm realizing how weird of a word food is now that I keep saying it..... 
  • Kirk doesn't remember asking me to hold his hand after i woke him up from having a bad dream the other night. how shweet.
  • The reason I was able to get these adorable candid shots of Kirkland laughing is because he saw a little kid fall off of his scooter. Not sure if the shweet comment applies any longer.
  • The only reason you see that I have a lot of things from urban outfitters is because I used to work there. I reaped the benefits from that.
  • i love style and dressing up. BUT you will always see me go straight to my room to change into "comfy" clothes when I get home. Best feeling ever. 
  • Kirk and I are going to start going to the gym together. He wants to get back to his healthy, muscular self. (yal should see old pictures of him. Go get a KICK out of this! )AND unfortunately, I still have about 15 lbs of baby weight to lose! 


STYLE TIP: Try some polka dot jeans! They are everywhere right now! I love mine because the black and dark purple are like neutral colors so they are more versatile.
Lauren's Outfit: 
tiger shirt (urban outfitters)
fur sweater (urban outfitters) 
polka dot jeans (forever 21)
black sparkly heels (target)
hat (TJ Maxx)

Kirk's Outfit: 
patterned button up (Urban outfitters)
grey cardigan (target)
blue jeans (gap)
brown distressed boots (off broadway shoes) 
brown hat (forever 21)



couldn't leave yal without a picture of Asher...


No comments:

Post a Comment