Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Asher begged me to let him dress up to show you guys some of the cool things in his room.










Oh my gosh. Asher is growing up already.
Asher is like a weed. He will be three months on Feb 2nd, and he is already growing out of his three month clothes. He is having conversations with me, seriously. He keeps telling me how he is a mommy's boy and wants to cuddle with me forever! duh!

  1. Tiger frame (an antique from my grandma that I am obsessed with)
  2. Art done by the lovely, juliet. "Before you were formed, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart." This verse speaks to the depths of my heart. God had already known who Asher was and how special and perfect he would be before Kirk and I were even able to fathom the idea of his existence. His life has such a great purpose that we don't know the details of yet. I just know it is something unique, a plan only Asher Kollin Wade can fulfill. 
  3. lamp and grass: THe lamp and base is from target. I have had the grass so long that I can't remember where I got it from. Strangely, I have always had a weird obsession with grass. Okay, so you know when you had myspace and you listed the things that you liked....well I remember I always listed grass. I love a good lookin' lawn or random field of grass. In the car, I'm the one sayin... "Hey! They have pretty grass!!" I just adore them in the little pots and buckets. It adds such a nice pop of color and nature-y touch!
  4. green chair and yellow chair : my hubs found these babes for me on the street! what a find!
  5. christmas lights: I hung christmas lights in his room. They stay on 24/7. I have them hanging in my room too. I just love the aura they create in a room. They are relaxing and maybe I like them because they give a hint of Christmas-y lovin'. 
  6. lion stuffed animal: The lion is special to my heart as well. He is the first thing that I bought for Asher when I found out I was pregnant. I am not quite sure why I was really drawn to lions while shopping for him. Maybe it is symbolic....or foretelling about Asher's personality.OR maybe it's just because I have an obsession with things with the cat family...their faces...and their prints........could possibly be the closest thing I could get to decorating with cat prints without it being too girly. Lions are manly, right?
  7. yellow chevron rug: The yellow rug that Asher is laying on is from Urban Outfitters. Someone had returned it. It was on sale, and so I hid it behind the cash wrap for myself :) 
  8. chevron pillow:TJ Maxx! they had them in like 5 different colors! Guys, I had all of them in my cart. Slowly, I kept putting them back...trying to convince myself I didn't need all of them.

WADE STYLE TIP: Pair up a camouflage jacket with a lace dress or camouflage pants with a lace flowy top! Camouflage leggings are super cute too! Leggings have been the go-to for me lately because my pants still don't quite fit yet. (another precious gift from asher, haha) Lace is super dainty and girly, but some camo adds some edge! Camo can be really masculine if you don't doll it up some. 

2 comments: