Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Wade boys are hangin' out.



I wasn't planning on shooting these for a post. But, I felt these shots really captured some cute daddy-son moments. Kirk is sometimes annoyed that I am always peeking around the corner snapping pictures of him haha.....but he will appreciate having these candid moments to look back on. :)

The other morning I woke up and thought...."Wow, I have a baby to take care of. I'm a mom? I gave birth to a baby?? This little one is depending on me? then it led to.....Wow, I got married?? I have a husband? I am a wife?? We are a married couple??"
Now, I am not delirious or anything....It just is still weird to me sometimes haha. I guess these things seemed like such a "in the future" type of thing...or an "older people" thing. hehe But gosh, I love it. 

So these are my boys....in their "hangin around the house before bed" clothes....Doing it Wade Style.

 I love them both with all that I am. Forever and Always. 
I have the best Valentines, guys. 

1 comment: