Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

mother-son with new shades...sunday... shoot


Guys, I really did not mean to take this long to post again. I have been using up my free time doing motherly/wifey/studenty things.....or just being lazy type of things.....guilty. 
I have been saying to Kirk for the past few days that I REALLY NEED to make a new post! So before I am busy watching the Grammys tonight(aka seeing what everyone is wearing)....I finally took the initiative to make this post!

So, wouldn't it be awesome if we got a little snowstorm for Valentines Day this week?? Kirk and I are planning on getting glam and dressed up to go out to eat at Maggiano's. It's where we had our wedding reception at, so it seemed like a good idea for somewhere special and semi-fancy for our love day festivities. But the greatest thing of all is that we bought a living social deal for a couple's massage. I am pumped about this.....Hopefully there's dark chocolate and some coffee and involved on this day too....then I will be feelin' the love for sure. 


Here is us last year on Vday. Stay tuned for Vday 2013, married and parents style, haha. 


Lauren's outfit
hat (forever 21)
shirt (forever 21)
scarf (char russe)
shorts (urban outfitters)
tights (target)
shoes (target)

Asher's outfit 
shades (carters)
shirt (osh kosh)
pants (old navy)
shoes (old navy)


1 comment: